At this time I’m still open and accepting repairs. Thank you to all customers who’ve continued to use my services in this difficult time. I encourage customers to use courier services to send me equipment wherever feasible. I’m happy to advise or help with this.
Please note the following changes to services:
- Collections and drop offs are strictly on a non contact basis, please message for details.
- All repair items are cleaned twice with Iso Propyl Alcohol, once when they arrive and once before they are returned to the customer.
- All repairs are quarantined for 24 hours after arrival, so same day and next day services are cancelled.
- I understand that it’s impossible for many customers to collect. My ‘collect within 1 month’ policy is suspended for any job first invoiced after 3rd February 2020.
- However, my shelves are full of (understandably) uncollected finished jobs, so there is a waiting list for incoming jobs, particularly for big combos.
- Payment by Bank Transfer only.
- I now request advance payment for parts costing £20 or greater. With so many jobs uncollected this is the only way I can operate.
As I’m sure you know, Covid-19 and the associated closure of venues, clubs and pubs is disastrous for our Music Industry. If there’s any way in which I can help, even if it’s just sharing your lockdown livestreams then please let me know.
Stay safe, everyone.