At this time I’m still open and accepting repairs. Thank you to all customers who’ve continued to use my services in this difficult time. I encourage customers to use courier services to send me equipment wherever feasible. I’m happy to advise or help with this.
I decided continue non contact drop offs for a month and a half beyond the government’s July 19th opening up date. However now I’m back to ‘normalish’.
Please note the following changes to services:
- I’m now open for collections and drop offs, with customers free to enter the workshop.
- If you’d like a non contact drop off or collection that’s totally fine, just let me know and you can drop the amp outside and return to a safe distance.
- I am fully vaccinated.
- I’d encourage you to wear a face covering.
- However, please note that I will NOT be wearing a mask or face covering. I feel I ought to say that this is not because I’m a ‘denier’ or ‘anti mask’. The risk of injury or death as a result of wearing steamed up glasses in my line of work far far outweighs the Covid risk to myself or customers.
- Same day and next day services are back up and running.
- As with any social interaction in these trying times, there is a risk of contagion. Enter at your own risk.
Stay safe, everyone.
Collections and drop offs are strictly on a non contact basis, please message for details. All repair items are cleaned twice with Iso Propyl Alcohol, once when they arrive and once before they are returned to the customer. All repairs are quarantined for 24 hours after arrival, so same day and next day services are cancelled. Payment by Bank Transfer only. I now request advance payment for parts costing £20 or greater, including valves. With so many jobs uncollected this is the only way I can operate. As I’m sure you know, Covid-19 and the associated closure of venues, clubs and pubs is disastrous for our Music Industry. If there’s any way in which I can help, even if it’s just sharing your lockdown livestreams then please let me know.
Stay safe, everyone.